Monday 2 March 2009

25th February,Happy Birthday to me and Happy Anniversary

Actually I have forgotten about this date till mummy Izan gave me a bell a day before, asking tak buat kenduri ke??Kenduri? Emm..birthday cake pun tak de cik mummy ooi...supermum is so busy and has very severe backache which alleviated all the desire for cakes what more celebrations.



Anyway got a birthday wish (and kisses from some) from my kids and hubby. For me, birthday is nothing so very special, just getting one year older. Not to mention, yesterday Amir found another grey hair on my head, he was rather astonished and managed to pull the grey hair off. Amir.....Amir....a day will never pass without having to listen to him crying, usually after being bullied by other siblings due to his extra cheeky behaviour.

Anyway Happy Birthday to me and Happy 13th Anniversary. Moga sentiasa diberi kekuatan oleh Allah untuk terus istiqamah dalam mencari keredhaanNya.

No comments:

Post a Comment