Thursday 24 December 2009

Cup cake decor




I have been longing to learn cup cake decoration for a long time. Finally my doa was answered when Yan came to Birmingham. Yan is good at cup cake decor and she had agreed to show me the basic of icing decor. Thanks Yan for the free lesson. I know we had to pay a hefty sum for cup cake decor classes in Malaya.

Here is my first roses on the cup cakes. Not bad uhh?? Cam ni boleh ambil order la pulak..hehe..
Need to order Wilton icing nozzle next.
Basic Butter Cream Icing
250 g butter
250 g vegetable fat/ TREX
5-10 cups of icing sugar (depending on how sweet you want the icing to be)
Method:
1. Whisk the butter till fluffy, add the veg fat.
2. Whisk for about 5-10 min.
3. Add the icing sugar bit by bit.
4. Divide into several bowls and add the desired colourings.

No comments:

Post a Comment