Saturday 17 January 2009

My first data of this year

Alhamdulillah... after wanting to have my own blog for a long time, my dream comes true in Egham when Rina helped me set up my own blog. How IT illiterate her auntie is..he..he...

So here I am..we are Egham to welcome Erry, Sakinah and Aqil from Malaysia. Skin is here to pursue her PhD in Clinical Medicine Research (Epidemiology, Public Health and PrimaryCare) at Imperial College. Waa. cayalah world class uni tu....tabik spring sis.

Alhamdulillah too ..after 2 weeks of lab work, I managed to get my first data in year 2.My first proliferation assay worked. After treating the Hodgkin cancer cells with a drug, the proliferation rate of the cells dropped markedly. A good start for this new year. My new year resolution is to get loads of data which would give benefits to our poor cancer patients. May Allah will always be with me and ease my path all along....insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment